Loans Against Govt. Securities
» Loan » Loans Against Govt. Securities
General Rules / Regulations of the bank
- For loans above r 1.00 lac, bank’s shares as per rbi directive, will have to be puchased by the applicant. At present @ 2.5% of the sanctioned loan amount.
- Rate of interest is subject to change as decided by the board of directors from time to time.
- Applicant will submit the loan application in the bank’s prescribed forms along with all the required papers / documents.
- (a) No pre-payment/fore closure charges as per present rules of the bank.
(b) No change in interest rates on the sanctioned term loan during the entire currency of the loan.
(c) Interest will be calculated and applied on the last day of the month.
(d) No processing fee will be charged.
- Bank reserves the right to sanction/decline the loan application.
- Bank reserves the right to revise any of the terms of any of the loan schemes.
|Type of loan/Advances
|Loan/Advances against Govt.Securities