General Rules / Regulations of the bank
- For loans above r 1.00 lac, bank’s shares as per rbi directive, will have to be puchased by the applicant. At present @ 2.5% of the sanctioned loan amount.
- Rate of interest is subject to change as decided by the board of directors from time to time.
- Applicant will submit the loan application in the bank’s prescribed forms along with all the required papers / documents.
- (a) Interest will be calculated and applied on the last day of the month.
(b) No processing fee will be charged.
- Bank reserves the right to sanction/decline the loan application.
- Bank reserves the right to revise any of the terms of any of the loan schemes.
|Type of loan/Advances
|Loan/Advances Against Shares
Maximum Rs.10 lacs